• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error when logging in

Dricky

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

When I log into the game I get the error message "ProtocolGame parse message exception (0 bytes unread, last opcode is 159, prev opcode is 141): InputMessage eof reached" in the game terminal (Ctrl + T)

from what I can see the prev opcode is GameServerCreatureLight, but I do not know why this is happening.

I'm using TFS 1.0 and the latest source of the otclient, windows 7 64bit and compiled with OPENGELS set to OFF.

Can someone help me understand why this is happening?

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

When I log into the game I get the error message "ProtocolGame parse message exception (0 bytes unread, last opcode is 159, prev opcode is 141): InputMessage eof reached" in the game terminal (Ctrl + T)

from what I can see the prev opcode is GameServerCreatureLight, but I do not know why this is happening.

I'm using TFS 1.0 and the latest source of the otclient, windows 7 64bit and compiled with OPENGELS set to OFF.

Can someone help me understand why this is happening?

Thanks!

I'm getting this also... did you find a fix?

Back