• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error while compiling

Himii

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys!
When im trying to compile this i get theese errors:
Code:
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: D:/CMake 2.8/bin/CMakeFiles/2.8.12.2/CMakeCCompiler.cmake
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: D:/CMake 2.8/bin/CMakeFiles/2.8.12.2/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake
CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

I have checked all directorys and i find that this one does not exist:
Code:
D:/CMake 2.8/bin/CMakeFiles/2.8.12.2/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake
What shuld i do?

Its curious how dominique commented around 30 comments saying: USE MVS! jajajaja
The people want Cmake, and the most reason: To compile in DX9 too. xd