• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Error while copiling TFS 1.2 on 64 bits windows.

Ovnyx

Solutions
Reaction score
hi guys im actually getting this error whiel trying to copile the TFS 1.2

Code:
cant open the file to include pugixml.hpp 
no such file or directory

any idea how to fix it?

thanks!!

Ovnyx.

thanks for your answer, actually im trying to do it with that instructions but i followed them, got some erros, have to install some aditional things, the only thing is that idk what to do with this 2 things:
Code:
*sha1sum: 3fb1b140e40e8e8bc90f82f92bd022a50569b185
*sha256sum: 2ffb549f336ad11550da9b9c40716880e13b1cc0ee86e7599022dcacc972a3bf

maybe thats why im getting that error?

thanks for your answer, actually im trying to do it with that instructions but i followed them, got some erros, have to install some aditional things, the only thing is that idk what to do with this 2 things:
Code:
*sha1sum: 3fb1b140e40e8e8bc90f82f92bd022a50569b185
*sha256sum: 2ffb549f336ad11550da9b9c40716880e13b1cc0ee86e7599022dcacc972a3bf

maybe thats why im getting that error?

Nothing, if you want you can compare the file sum and see if it has been modified.

you don't need the checksums
your includes are incorrect, did you set up the sdk correctly like the tutorial said?
you can make 100% sure and manually include each folder in the tfs sdk through project->properties->c/c++->additional include directories

ye i did that go to project/properties/ then i choose c/c++ then i go to includo aditional directories and i choose this path :
C:\local\boost_1_62_0;%(AdditionalIncludeDirectories)

before that i runned the register_tfssdk_env.bat and then i copied register_boost_env.bat in the folder i installed boost c++ and runned over there.

edit: it says the error is in the file : otpch.h (maybe this is important)

Edit2: im trying to copile it because need to modify some source files as it is explained here [LIB] Storing Information (Items and Players) TFS 1.2

im trying to use this lib to continue with an script im actually doing

Last edited:
you need to include the sdk files as well, you already handled boost
do the same thing with the folders in tfs sdk

Solution
hmm thanks for ur answer but i guess i didnt understand at all what i have to do, maybe there is another way to copile the server by using another IDE?

EDIT: Finally i get it and i copiled succesfully the TFS
but i dont know how to organize the folder tu be usable!

This Compiling TFS simple tutorial for beginners
from step 14 it help me to organize the Release folder to get it functional.

thanks in advice!

Last edited:
Back