• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error while saving player

Eldran

Reaction score
Hiho ^^

[11/05/2013 23:21:09] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: cannot start a transaction within a transaction
[11/05/2013 23:21:09] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: cannot rollback transaction - SQL statements in progress
[11/05/2013 23:21:09] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: cannot start a transaction within a transaction
[11/05/2013 23:21:09] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: cannot rollback transaction - SQL statements in progress
[11/05/2013 23:21:09] Error while saving player:

Someone can help ?

- - - Updated - - -

Please close the topic, i see no one here likes to help.

Cya

Hiho ^^

[11/05/2013 23:21:09] Error while saving player:

Someone can help ?

- - - Updated - - -

Please close the topic, i see no one here likes to help.

Cya

LOL I don't mean to troll but I was literally about to help and then seen this update on your post, you only posted this less than 24 hours ago... You are a very selfish human being and I don't see you posting and trying to help others with things either, maybe if ya just used a little patience I or someone else would have gotten to you, but I refuse to help someone with a poor selfish attitude sorry.

Again sorry about spam and trolling that just really upset me.

I've lost count of how many threads mine went unanswered and honestly do not see anyone here help, I see people talking: do it, you need it, but did not see anyone explaining how and where to looking for .. what little I know I try to pass, and you do not worry, be happy :)

Use MySQL insteadof SQLite, since sqlite is full of small bugs. I think that the main reason of sqlite is for developers, so that they don't need to create a database all the time.

Actually, you need to be more specific if you want anyone to solve the sqlite problem/bug. Give all possible information, and be polite, and you'll find several threads being answered.

I used SQLite myself for months (TFS 0.3), never had any problems with it, but as 8408323 said, you need to give more information if you want people to be able to help you. Starting by which server you use, when do you get this error, if you have this with other servers too, which ones you tried, etc.

If you use TFS 0.2, I advice to use MySQL, because of the limits with SQLite.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll try again :)

I have a server whose version is 8.42 and I have a serious problem in it in which the depot system does not work, no errors in the console .. But what happens is this: when I login any character and not open the depot before logout everything that is inside the depot disappear, I do not really know what to do. The distro is Mistic Spirit in version 0.2.1 and I use sqlitestudio version 1.1.1

Sorry something

Last edited:
I have same problem

BUMP

- - - Updated - - -

I have same problem

BUMP

- - - Updated - - -

Im using mysql

- - - Updated - - -

Im using mysql