• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Error while trying to connect to any server.

Heyron

Solutions
Reaction score
I do not know what is happening, but my PC can not connect any type of server.

I have compiled two servers for testing, a TFS 0.4 version 8.60 Rev 3777 and also another one that is Rev 3884, but both do not work.

Recently I formatted the PC because it was virus-free, and before it was formatted any server would function normally.

Can anyone tell me if the servers need some program to work?

My PC has all versions of Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable, since the versions of year 2005 through 2015.

Erros:
Server 1 - TFS 0.4 REV 3777
mq3WVgu.png

Server 2 - TFS 0.4 REV 3884
TumbKpI.png

Server 3 - Styller Yurots 8.60 "PLATINUM VERSION"
ouO9Jds.png

Solution
Servers or that datapack?
If you can run server A but not server B it's a problem with server B.
In this case, since the server crashes you have a problem with the datapack when loading items.

So replace items.xml and items.otb and see if that fixes the issue.

Both servers are experiencing problems trying to load items. The problem should be on the PC and not on the servers.

It is not only on these image servers that this problem is occurring, but on any server. So I think there must be some program missing from the PC.

Bumb!

Problem solved!

There was a lack of DLL in the root folder of the server. What did I do? Simple. I copied the DLL files from another server and pasted the files...
It's just the server I'm trying to start, but the error that I mentioned occurs.

It's just the server I'm trying to start, but the error that I mentioned occurs.

Do you have a folder in data/ called items?
Does it contain items.xml and items.otb?
Have you modified the files?
Have you tested using the default files from a TFS datapack (for that client version)?

Do you have a folder in data/ called items?
Does it contain items.xml and items.otb?
Have you modified the files?
Have you tested using the default files from a TFS datapack (for that client version)?

Yes, the Items folder exists. I did not make any kind of modification in these files.

I have no idea what might have caused this, because this PC has already run servers normally before I've done the formatting.
Do the servers need any specific program to work? If so, I do not remember what they are.

Yes, the Items folder exists. I did not make any kind of modification in these files.

I have no idea what might have caused this, because this PC has already run servers normally before I've done the formatting.
Do the servers need any specific program to work? If so, I do not remember what they are.

In this case, since the server crashes you have a problem with the datapack when loading items.

Both servers are experiencing problems trying to load items. The problem should be on the PC and not on the servers.

It is not only on these image servers that this problem is occurring, but on any server. So I think there must be some program missing from the PC.

Bumb!

Problem solved!

There was a lack of DLL in the root folder of the server. What did I do? Simple. I copied the DLL files from another server and pasted the files into the root folder of the server on which I am trying to make it work.

As incredible as it seems the server I'm trying to open did not accuse the lack of certain DLLs, just a few, such as libgmp-3.dll, libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll, and libsqlite3-0.dll. The rest of the DLLs that were missing I was layered one by one on the server, until it worked.

I thank the other members for trying to help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Back