• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error With Module Shop

Siegh

Thronar Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I have a weird problem here and I would like to ask for help to anyone that could solve this.

Well, the bug is: anything that I put to sell on module shops, even tho I have the money, the item appears as disabled. And if I try to sell something, the item go away, I get the selling msg with value, but no money is added to my backpack.

The xml part is fine, Ive just pasted from another default script, and Ive used the same default.lua used in most default shopkeepers. But the problem is still there and I cant find the error anywhere.

Here are the scripts:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Ariel" script="data/npc/scripts/default.lua" walkinterval="4000" floorchange="0">
	<health now="100" max="100"/>
	<look type="136" head="119" body="104" legs="125" feet="114" addons="2"/>
	<parameters>
		<parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
		<parameter key="message_greet" value="Welcome to the best potion shop of these lands!" />
		<parameter key="message_farewell" value="You are always welcome." /> 
		<parameter key="shop_sellable" value="empty vial,7636,5;empty vial,7634,20;empty vial,7635,35;flask of giant toad poison,12320,80;honeycomb,5902,15;tarantula fang,12428,110;swamp golem hair,10584,240;cave beast hair,10606,50;dire rat tail,10585,90;arcanum,11259,2700;hourglass of hurry,10577,3400;bloody skeletal hand,10564,3250;branch of a corrupted treant,10600,200;"/>
		<parameter key="shop_buyable" value="small red potion,8704,35;medium red potion,7618,120;large red potion,7588,285;mana potion,7620,90;large mana potion,7589,190;great mana potion,7590,375;great red potion,7591,475;"/>
	</parameters>
</npc>

And the default.lua
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)			npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)			end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)		npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)			end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	end
function onThink()						npcHandler:onThink()						end

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

I would be really gratefull if some1 is able to help me, I really need those npcs working and Ive tried everything I could already.

Well I think Ive identified the problem, it is nothing wrong with the npcs.
Since I cant even buy houses or anything else that requires money, it just says that I dont have enough money, there is some problem with the server moneycheck. Anyone got any clue on how to fix this?

Does the bank npc work? So you can deposit and withdraw gold from him?
If that's the case, then the bank npc probably use a storage while the rest of the system uses balance from the players table in your database.

What client are you using?

I use a custom version of TFS 0.4, called Crystal Server. Its a very estable brazillian version if Im not wrong, no one said anything about this problem on the thread where I downloaded it.

Also, there is no bank npc introduced so far, also I dont believe that the problem is balance checking because when I sell stuff to npcs, they simply dont give me any gold. I believe that the money isnt configurated like, the npcs dont recognize coins as money. I tested with gold, platinum and crystal coins and got no result.

EDIT: Client 8.71

Back