• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error With Nicaw Acc

Olddies

Classicot.com
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
hello i have one problem with nicaw acc for avesta 7.6 when i enter in site it give me this error
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DatabaseException'
Message: Notice: AutoSetup has attempted to create missing tables for you. Please create MySQL tables manually from "database.sql" if you are still getting this message.
Online help: More Info
File: sql.php on line: 150
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

Debug Backtrace:Disabled

and this one when try to register

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DatabaseQueryException'
SQL query: INSERT INTO `nicaw_account_logs` (id, ip, account_id, date, action) VALUES(NULL, INET_ATON('::1'), 356565, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()), 'Created')
File: sql.php on line: 94
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

but the account anyways has been created.. and i get this other error when try to make a character
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ClassException'
Message: Player::Create() Group #1 does not exist. Check your database and config file.
Online help: More Info
File: player.php on line: 250

sry for my bad english

INSERT INTO `nicaw_account_logs` (id, ip, account_id, date, action) VALUES(NULL, INET_ATON('::1'), 356565, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()), 'Created')

You are inserting NULL into the ID field

Post your Player::Create() function over here so we can help you

what can i do ? bro
INSERT INTO `nicaw_account_logs` (id, ip, account_id, date, action) VALUES(NULL, INET_ATON('::1'), 356565, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()), 'Created')

You are inserting NULL into the ID field

Post your Player::Create() function over here so we can help you

HELP ME PLX

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DatabaseQueryException'
SQL query: INSERT INTO `nicaw_account_logs` (id, ip, account_id, date, action) VALUES(NULL, INET_ATON('::1'), 1, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()), 'Created character: Fdgdfg')
File: sql.php on line: 94

what to take than bro ????? -.- where i can found a real tibia 7.4?? or somthing the other server are fogotenn shit custom maps who nobody wanna play :S

Stop using nicaw, outdated piece of shit

where i can download full map with all ? 7.4 or 8.6?? bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Back