• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error with npc system. ShopModule.onBuy

Kyran

Reaction score
This is the error msg that comes in console.
Code:
[Warning - Markwin] NpcSystem:
ShopModule.onBuy - Item not found on shopItems list

I find this error msg confusing, since the npc doesn't sell anything as you can see from these scripts.
Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Markwin" script="data/npc/scripts/Markwin.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
<health now="100" max="100"/>
<look type="23" head="0" body="0" legs="0" feet="0" addons="0"/>
</npc>
Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)			npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)			end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)		npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)			end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	end
function onThink()						npcHandler:onThink()						end

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

I use TFS 04, Rev 3884

Does anyone have a clue as to what this might be? The console is spammed with different npc who have these errors, and none of the sells anything.

As you request support for 0.4 we cannot do that here. But well, I will not release any codes or anything by helping you.
It clearly says in the error that it's the NPC system, if you're using thunderions datapack you will have to change the lib folder in NPC's. You can find the /lib folder in the thunderion thread in the premium board.

Back