• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Estera] Looking for Tutors/Gms

Reaction score
Hello Otland, i'm currently working on a well made project, and i'm really in need for Tutors/Gamemasters to work with me, help players and advertise the server everywhere.
If you're intersted post your:

Languages
How long you've been playing tibia

Automatic weekly premium points salary!!!

For more information about the server visit:

Estera - Website
or Estera - Thread

Thanks

Last edited:
Part of your website doesn't work such as Fact, Rules, Player's Online, News. Powergamers returns an sql error. I have not checked anything else but you might want to consider fixing those things before you consider hiring staff members.

Part of your website doesn't work such as Fact, Rules, Player's Online, News. Powergamers returns an sql error. I have not checked anything else but you might want to consider fixing those things before you consider hiring staff members.
Fixed all thanks for your help

Last edited:
Stop to use that font colors bro, it burn my eyes. Always I see a post with something like that I think something like: "that people need to use colors to get attention, probably nothing relevant"

when try to make account always say
  • You need to fill in all fields.

• why ??

when try to make account always say
  • You need to fill in all fields.

• why ??
Thanks for reporting but actually I Can't see any bug, i've just tested it and it worked, can you try again now and tell me if it worked or not

Hello do you still need Tutors/GameMasters if you still need just Leave To me an private messege Thanks :_:

Back