• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Estonia] Arksland custom 9.60 RPG

kiluf77

Reaction score
Homepage: Arksland Homepage
IP: arksland.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Client: 9.60

Server started on 28.09.2012!
Custom RPG map
7x exp
2x loot
PVP after lvl 20
Free premium
Open PVP
Global server save every 24h at 00:00GMT
Guildwar system
Decent shop system
Buy house at lvl 8, 2000gp/sqm
Server is up 24/7 (excluding the updates and daily server save)

Commands:

!aol : buy amulet of loss for 10k
!backpack : buy bp anywhere for 100gp
!changesex : ...obvious
!save : save character at current state, in case of any difficulties
!softies : refill soft boots for 10k
There are some more obvious commands, that basically every other server has.

Still working on the server and going to update it daily.
otservlist: Open Tibia Server - Arksland
Also opinions and ideas, how to improve the server or what new features to introduce are always welcome.
Have a great time and don't forget to invite your friends!

Stay tuned for further information!

Some quick pictures:
Click to enlarge

bitofmap2.jpg
dragons.jpg
eastgate.jpg
littlebitofmap.jpg
random1.jpg

Last edited:
Could you upload some screenshot's and maby a little bit more information on the server please.

I'll be working on that tomorrow for sure, since it's nearly 4am here atm, but feel free to try it out and share your opinion:)

Last edited:
hmmm..its good to see alot of 9.x RPG server are up now
not 8.60 rlmaps and evo servers
i will give it a shot :D

okay magician is name in-game :)

Good to know that people show up and give it a try, I was thinking about making ammo dissapear and also lower the exprate to 5x. Share your opinion for sure!
Today I'm spending literally whole day talking to players and mapping, adding quests and npcs :p Very important for me to find out what exactly players want and need:p

Last edited:
Still waiting on the map personnaly. Id like to see some screenie just to see how your actually mapping or if its just a square room with stair with loads of demon. Then another squ room with heroes with stair going down and down. Id like to see your mapping style before giving it a shot + it would promote your server better.

Log in for a moment and you won't be dissapointed, so far all the players that have logged in, have stayed. I've been working on minor bugs and added/extended already existing hunting spots, npcs, quests etc.
But I'll do it for ya, I'll just snap some quick basic pictures right away, I'll be editing the new post in a moment ;)

Last edited:
I've seen this map some months ago, not sure if it's the same project/owners anyways, I actually dislike it.

All about the taste, can't argue on that. I personally like it and I keep updating it daily. Looking for ideas and proposals from players ;)

Most of the minors bugs have been fixed and new quests/hunting spots have been added and improved! Waiting you to try it out and share your opinions!

liluf77 Wtf man why server is offline 2 days ^(( its me Russian when you goint up it ? i found some people that wanna join it
ps. Russian:w00t:

Yeah, sorry about that, have had some difficulties, it'll be online today ;)
It's online right now! I had some problems with my router, so I had to get it replaced :p

Last edited: