• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ETA on Radonia

Souldrainer is busy making the finishing touches before its launched, hes kind of stressed so be sure to show him some gratitude once your on
That means, everyone get out your best lipstick and lipgloss and give Soulie a biggggg Kissss!!! :wub::wub: And the rest of the team as well who made it possible :)

I am showing him gratitude already. I played on the server before it got closed. And if it is better now it is truly great! I have said it before but I'll say it again: Great job with the server guys! You are worth a place in the "OT Hall of fame"!

Haha!

Tacksamhet :thumbup:

I put it in a manner so he could use it himself, if he says tacksamhet to soulie just like that the word has no real meaning as it isnt being directed to any specific person : p
"Tack" tho directs the gratitude onto the person he says it to :)

Yes ofc. You wouldnt say "tacksamhet" to anyone. But you show "tacksamhet" towards someone :p

Ye but forget im not retarded just bc i dont know what the word is in swedish... :9

Lolpop i dont mind giving you some swedish lessons as
im probably going to be bored most of the time making Uh's : p

Haha! I'll help Jimmy then :thumbup:

But I'm gonna make icicles and hunt with :blink:

Back