• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Etedan's 2012 Mapping Pieces.

Etedan

Reaction score
cooltext618729042.png

Hey otlanders i decided to create new
thread and shows you my maps. :D

~~Dragon Lords~~

Edit:About cyclops i inspired by "SeloothDominik
So thanks Sel.​

Regards//
Etedan​

Last edited:
I like it
it isn't much of a new thingy but it's simple and good
though I absolutely hate those borders at the corners at the cyclopses (f.a, the one with a torch one in the last picture)

Nature to empty, cyclops pretty good, dragons looks great with all the fire, would perhaps be empty without tho u should have some more gravel and small rocks :)

I dont like the red mountains in the first two pics. The rest looks neat :thumbup:

I like em all besides for the misplaced torch, and the bordering in cyclops with the rock soil and the gravel.. Rest is fine for my taste..

"Pretty site!" lolwut?
Nice mapping xD I like it, Love the 3rd pic :D

I recognize this
some pl who couldn't speak english at all and was using a realy bad translator made this
so that was you? ;o

Liked the frost troll caves, looks kinda classic and playable.

The tree towers I personally dislike, maybe because the terrain around is too much empty, probably would fit better on a mountain or a jungle or both.

The nature around is very poor. Since the trees are growing like insane, I think you should put more nature around it also.

Back