• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eternal Kingdoms Project

I don't think the vines look too bad lol. Well executed for the most part, although yea maybe slightly overdone on that second-to-last shot. I would suggest experimenting with the other types of hanging mosses. Possibly a bit too much of the mud patches. Pub is kickass.

That swimming dinosaur looking thing is bomb as hell lol. The roots of the big tree in that same shot look a bit strange. Would look better if there was more variation in tibia sprites for roots.

Last edited:
Eternal Kingdoms - the best polish RPG project!

93807627.png

58194255.png

83341095.png

Author: Abcq

The Thanatos map was good but we don't take pattern on this server. This is Abcq's style, I think that the most experienced mapper in poland.

Eternal Kingdoms - the best polish RPG project!

93807627.png

58194255.png

83341095.png

Author: Abcq

All three pictures was a pleasure to look at. However I'm not quite sure that those "hero"-statues fit there. They are somewhat too bright for the other ambience.
Well, probably u have some kind of story behind the tomb, so I'll let you pass ;-) Good work!

Back
Top Bottom