• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ethan and Dragall'l

Qknight

Reaction score
I dont know where else to post reports..
So heres Ethan saying he will get Elfbot soon
2yz0kkx.jpg

And heres Dragall saying he got elfbot:
1zwyclj.jpg

only cavebot is illegal ! gms say this so using bot to heal dash etc is legall xD

Qknight just sent me this :(

1544-proof.png

I guess his parents should take his PC too
Seriously, what have i done to you that is worth taking 20min of your life and faking a screen? ...Seems like everyone is against me even that this is my first thread ever on otland.net <.<

Your that Silentdefender that got amer's stuff? if you are, whats ur in-game name?
And pics can be faked, yes..But who the fuck fake a screen on a ot?

what do you talk about?

anyway my name ingame is Silent Magek

+ i dont have anyones stuff..or yes i have
some dragon ham i got from a dead guy in yalahar :/

what do you talk about?

anyway my name ingame is Silent Magek

+ i dont have anyones stuff..or yes i have
some dragon ham i got from a dead guy in yalahar :/
You said "Seriosa times" ..A guy on seriosa was named Silent defender and he hated me..And it looks like you hate me so i tought you we're that silent defender...

Seriously, what have i done to you that is worth taking 20min of your life and faking a screen? ...Seems like everyone is against me even that this is my first thread ever on otland.net <.<

It took me literally 2 minutes when I was waiting for my PZ-lock to go out :p

You said "Seriosa times" ..A guy on seriosa was named Silent defender and he hated me..And it looks like you hate me so i tought you we're that silent defender...

i played when seriosa started, i was known as the silent one and the best knight ingame

i was in a team, members my brother and my 3 of my brother friends

we pwned the server + we pwnd those that called "Don vitos"something

i played when seriosa started, i was known as the silent one and the best knight ingame

i was in a team, members my brother and my 3 of my brother friends

we pwned the server + we pwnd those that called "Don vitos"something
So you didn't know me from seriosa? Then my question is: Why do you hate me? :eek:

Back