• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Etherbank Screenshot Contest - Theme: RPG

Vote on your favorite pic!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bintzer

One Love
Reaction score
We are going to be hosting some little screenshot competitions for rewards on Etherbank. The prize for this contest will be a wisp mount and everyone who is participating will receive their own gladiator in the arena.
You can choose everything from his name to his phrases, outfit and spells. The theme for this competition is, as the thread title states, role-playing.
For more information on this you can check out this thread on our forum: https://www.tntopentibia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=705

Enough about the contest, I just want you all to vote! Here are the entries;

Number 1:
rZhGpfn.png

How foolish he was to scout the Lizard-Kelfast border on his own that night, to assume that the Lizards had not planned an ambush. He had always hoped his death would have been memorable, heroic, and perhaps something powerful enough to anchor his name in history long after his bones turned to dust. But here, his name would die on the breath of the wind, unsung. The war would continue, this everlasting fury of bloodshed between beasts of skin and beasts of scales, uncaring of the small Kelian Rogue’s life that ebbed away on the cold, dark forest floor.

Number 2:
oqx8k8.jpg

We were trapped. The mammoths became feral with rage. It’s obvious the Barbarians have been mistreating them, making sure no one enters their camp. My group found an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. It was a godsend, but also a curse. Those beasts still rampage outside looking for meat. The priest told me that this was the work of Ferumbras, a mage who went mad with power many centuries ago, and led a group of Barbarians to take over the Black Castle. Whatever the case, this might be our final resting ground. May the Gods watch over us.

Number 3:
2zhfv42.jpg

As I go on a little walk through the western swamp lands in Arkdun, I smell the scent of fresh blood in the air. As I near the city of Kelfast i hear the sounds of war horns! I should go check this out I think to myself. I enter the walls to the outskirts of Kelfast, I see corpses of humans and lizards alike. I rush to help out my kelian brethren as I know that the lizard clan is once again trying to raid the city of Kelfast!

Number 4:
35lyudz.png

Today at the Templar meeting, We had to discuss our plans of action against the retched unholy clan. They had ambushed some of our men and we had to retaliate for this crime by ten fold. We shall march at dawn to their castle, slay their king and burn it to the ground!

Last edited:
Snowball feels that Number 2 also did the job. It emphasized the RPG aspect and the players were all unique with different attires and positions within the group. Nice job whoever #2 is!

Back