• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Ethereal Midnight Hiring

Elda Swok

Searching New Project
Reaction score
Alright, as you can see. Ethereal Midnight; Dirge of Lost Souls is hiring. I am looking for a team that wants to work on a real map, customizing it to an extent that you won't be able to tell that it's a real map. I will be deleting all garbage on real map as a starter, then I will be adding many towns and quests.

What I am looking for.

Code:
Mapper: 1
	(BigB),().
Scripter: 2
	(),().
Tutor: 2
	(),().
GM: 1
	().
CM: 1
	().

What is expected.

Mapper:

Is expected to know how to use details and make things that are appealing to the eye(Eye Poppers). I would like Towns, Hunting Areas, and Quest Areas.

Scripters:

Expected to know how to script things such as Quests(With Npcs), Npcs, Spells, and Other things like Talkactions, Movements(Basics really).

Tutor:

Expected to know their way around the game, and be able to assist people with their troubles.

GM (Game Master):

Exoected to know their way around the game, and be able to assist people with their troubles, Also able to reconize players names and give notations where needed.

CM (Community Manager):

Expected to be able to assist players with unfair losses(Not Pks or Friends), Be able to give notations to players who deserve(Not people who mouth off). And not owning another character (Price to pay for being CM).

Application
Code:
Name:
Nickname:
Years playing Ots:
Years of Job Appying for:
Example of work:
P.S.(No Example, Don't Apply)

Name:Matthew
Nickname: Dalan
Years playing Ots:4 years
Years of Job Appying for:2 years
Example of work:Been working on my own OT solo but it just takes too long since im doing everything from mapping to scripting and also testing going to take a break from my OT to work on some other peoples for a bit.

what ever you need the most Ive done it all at this point I dont mind helping people out in game I can map and im a decent scripter

Can you script quests through npcs? Start/Get item/Deliever item/return to npc/get mission/do mission/return to npc/finish quest?

Can you script quests through npcs? Start/Get item/Deliever item/return to npc/get mission/do mission/return to npc/finish quest?
I dont have any exp in npcs i mostly use talk actions and most of my quest are action scripts

Back