• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Ethereal Realms | TFS 1.0 | Client 10.31

Sierz

gg wp
Reaction score
Hello People

First of all, i want to apologize for my english, sorry about that.

Well, I'm searching for scripters and mappers for a server that i have been working for two months.​

Info of the server

Ot name: Ethereal Realms
Distribution: TFS 1.0
Client Version: 10.31
Looking for: Mappers and scripters
Exp-rate: Stages, Mid - Low rates (can change)
Loot-rate: Like real tibia
Hosting: I will pay a dedicated server.​

Description:​

This proyect is a Custom RPG focused on wars with a huge world map, the only diferent thing from Real tibia, is that in this server there are 3 principal cities

Valaren.
2h2i8v4.png

wPvyd5d.png

Gisenhal
21jniac.png

in progress

Khujlabat:
4zszv6.png

in progress

And 5 neutral and small cities Yumbayl, Unbell, Antaris, Grijolda, Glotria
3 Regions: Yoen (north-east), Ionia (south), Glohbakia ( north-west)

I´m working on the small cities and regions banners

The idea of this server is that the 3 principal cities are always on war, each city is represented by 1 powerfull guild that fight for the city banner, the guild with more points will be the one that represent the city, the guilds gain points by the tasks that the players do for the city (killing creatures, quests in honor of the city, "cleaning dungeons", killing players from the enemy cities, etc)

What I offer:
  • If you work a lot with me, i will pay you with a % of the 3 first monts donations that we will gain, if we fail I will pay you, i have to say that the money i will pay depends of how much work you have done.
Work to do:
  • Map​
  • Guild system​
  • War system​
  • Quest, tasks etc.​
  • Npcs​

Last edited:
bump, updated from 9.6 to 10.31, looking for mappers!, sorry for the spam

Back