• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [Etibia Staff] looking for SCRIPTERS

Chriistian.L.B

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
unled3j.png

Hello my name is Christian and I am the administrator of the project Etibia, I've been through this topic looking for a scripter to help us finish the project team is formed by only two members who are:

Christian Laszlo Barbosa - General Manager
Allan Marconato Marum - Administrator

We need someone with enough experience and knowledge.

- About Etibia

We have a map made by us but based on some existing maps, a server experiences low and without innovative system, only what we already know.

- Development

The server has been developed over the last month, its real development began in the first half of 2010, the founder and main developer Christian was the administrator, the administrator of the participation Allan was only guessing. Its development is hard but we're liking the result.

- Some Systems

Our server has only traditional system, however following modifications:
There is no level requirement to make / use runes, need of magic level only. (Old system of tibia)
The addons will be made by the global quest as put a little simpler.
To sell items to Rashid or Dijjin you need to do quests.

- Map

The map itself is nearly ETibia, but he was based on other maps, and all these other maps are maps available for download, or supplied by the creator.
Our map has many quests and hidden things, so never think that something is there for just being there.

Here are some pictures:

semttulo12s.png

semttulo9o.png

semttulo10dy.png

semttulo11b.png

semttulo8rf.png

semttulo6y.png

semttulo5pz.png

semttulo4vd.png

semttulo3gdi.png

semttulo1dx.png

semttulognb.png

semttulo7m.png

semttulo2sc.png

teaser09.png

teaser01.png

Old Mini-Map
etibiaminimap20.png

Interested? Complete the following questions:

Name:
Some work on your own:

Sorry for my mistakes in English, Brazilian and we understand the basics of English but enough to work with someone, please if you have any questions, suggestions, do not forget to post, the project is in its final and do everything we need is a SCRIPTER

may i know some more info about position, like what will I get from being ur scripter?
drop me pm :)

The script chosen by the staff will be rewarded with a position of CM in-game and will be entitled to some things that we can reach an agreement over time, just show work and be rewarded.
The map images on the topic some are old, many parts of the map has been redesigned, will be posting the new mini-map to the server as you can see the growth of the server, noting that the Etibia has been online for 4 months and reached the record 185 players online, after the staff have been absent for problems in RL and they had many bugs in the server "map / scripts" and decided to quit working on it.

If you still are looking contact me, and we'll work something out.

Contact me via PM, here on OTLand!

If you are looking for a ghost scripter, I would love to help you out (Ghost as in I don't want to be a GM/CM/Tute Or anything but a regular player in game so I can get the full experience other players get.) So Send me a PM And I will gladly help/ tag along.

Back