• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Euro 2012 - Predictions

lol if that actually happens xD

I don't like football and I don't really follow the Euro, just felt like I had to root for my country at least once since this started, you know, to keep up appearances xD

I heard something about that

also read something like: "Ronaldo, the only player that changes his hair in the 15 minutes break", or something like that xD

lrsDEL.jpg

not 15 min but in 2-3 matches i've noticed that he had different hair for each half :D

He said that's his way of relaxing during the 15 minute, dipping his head in icy cold water and let his stylist fix him up.

How is that gay? Everyone has a different way of relaxing, some like fishing, some like TV, some just like to sit down, he likes to refresh himself, don't tell me you don't feel a lot better after you take a shower, shave, brush your teeth, fix up your hair ¬¬

England 1:0 Italy
\/
Spain 2:1 Portugal
\/
Germany 1:1 England - normal time
Germany 4:5 England - penalties
\/
Spain 0:0 England - normal time
Spain 1:0 England -extra time

This was so darn PERFECT until you made England lose.

England 1:0 Italy
\/
Spain 2:1 Portugal
\/
Germany 1:1 England - normal time
Germany 4:5 England - penalties
\/
Spain 0:0 England - normal time
Spain 1:0 England -extra time

no at the moment england isnt rlly good, italy will kick them home :<

England will go home today. They have nothing to do against Italy.

Italy will pass, then they will win against Germany.

Back