• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Euro 2012

R

Runes

Hey guys! I wanted to know how many of you watch football (or soccer). And what is your national team? And did it qualify for the Euro.
My team is Bosnia and Herzegovina and we played a draw against France. Now we are going to play off's against portugal. We played draw because refeeres was paid. Here is a video that shows how much refeere suck ass.

[video=youtube;2tvewlR39Mc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tvewlR39Mc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Well we are going to play offs for second time, also versus Portugal for second time

And BTW when we played against Estonia we won 7:0

Last edited by a moderator:
FreshMapper, please use the "edit post" button instead of double posting.

OMFG that referee if a fucking disgrace for the sport, and France is not much more than a pack of gay guys that can't do anything by themselfs.

Sweden has already qualified after beating The Netherlands with 3-2 :D

I know, now we have to beat portugal. Including their best player- reefere

Sweden? You should check out my Country-Bosnia against France this year O_O

Spain, Netherlands and Germany will probably be in the top 3.. :ninja:

Spain will win... spain is FC Barcelona and that's all.
good luck everyone but Spain is OP at this moment.

Netherlands lost from sweden and I doubt they will be in the top <_<

Doesn't really matter. Spain lost against Switzerland in the World Cup 2010 but still they won the whole competition. :rolleyes:

The game against Sweden doesn't prove anything. NL had already won the group, the game meant nothing. Also, both Robben and Sneijder were injured.

Well, that means Netherland is Robben and Sneijder, not the whole team

Back