• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Euro 2012

Which country do you think should win the whole competition? :ninja:

To be honest, I haven't seen much of either team. But as far as I'm concerned Portugal will fix this. They got a much better squad with more top quality players.

Without Ronaldo they are shit. BIH plays as a team. We showed the world we are not scared when we played against France. Their squad cost like our country but we almost won. They took a draw because of the referee

Which country do you think should win the whole competition? :ninja:

Me? Spain.

Without Ronaldo they are shit. BIH plays as a team. We showed the world we are not scared when we played against France. Their squad cost like our country but we almost won. They took a draw because of the referee

I actually think that Portugal is stronger than France at the moment. France haven't been any good since the WC in 2006. Although I like what Blanc got going and I think they'll be ready for the WC in 2014.

Hopefully Netherlands take the finals now! If you guy's are realistic the Netherlands won all matches in WC 2010. And the match against Sweden we diddn't have anything to loose that was like a friendly match and sweden had to win to qualify for the tournament. Anyways proud to be dutch! =]

Woah.... that referee suck he should be fired from the FIFA.

I think Spain is a good team, but Netherlands is a good adversary.

Easiest group ever lol, but still group of death for us ;)
No Poland or Sweden in my hometown that sux, but i have ticket for Spain vs Italy, i like it!

I'm an England supporter, as much as I'd love to see them win, I don't think its going to happen for a loooong time.

I think Spain are good, but teams have been beating them in friendlies which will only increase the confidence to beat them again. After all the #1 ranked team is always the team to beat.

Germany HAD a youthful team, now they have a youthful AND experienced team. I think they are a force this year. Just by body build they have one of the largest teams in the tournament (almost everyone is 6ft). Thats pretty intimidating.

Netherlands rely too much on Robben. Like in the world cup he was their main man. Their defense was old and has retired, and their goalkeeper in my opinion was the best goal keeper during that time has retired. I don't think they are good enough to win this year.

Portugal are a one man show. No offense to the team, but when I watch their games, Ronaldo is a part of every play. Not saying hes poor, but he's the one linking everything up and he's doing it effectively. However he always has a bad game at some point.

The team to watch this year is Sweden I think. No one is talking about them but they have a good squad. They might pull off what Greece did a few years ago.

Back