• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Europe] [7.4] (Dedicated) OldTibia Real Map RPG Start June 19!

Nothxbye

Banned User
Reaction score
IP: oldtibia.sytes.net!

Why you should play here?
We know that everyone is bored of playing servers like Tibianic. With this point we decide to make a highrate RPG fun server.
Also we won't any donations here.

About server:
Hosting: Europe (Dedicated)
Custom Client (Download at web, you dont have to download any ip changers)
Experience Rate 9x

About map:
Real NPC's with every script.+modified npc system like in RealOts
Real spawns
Real houses, names, rents (Rent per 7 days)
Every 7.4 Tibia quest
Vocation Balance
And much more...

I am not owner just advertises it.

Last edited:
uh 9x exp rate... im fine with that but does it slower down at higher lvl? cause at some point 9x will be to high and to easy. going demona with a 9x exp rate ain't fun anymore. im fine with getting easy lvl 70s but not with lvl 110s running around in 1-2weeks already...

You wont succés you should make an highrated there is already 2 tog servers -.-

cause you say so?

well previous versions were greath wars on. it was easy to lvl/ get cash on. = war

i would deff play but tibianic-hr.org than some luna coming up than this it will be split into like 3 servers which just ruins it all =)

tibianic is boring, servers need new crew like old tibia, i will start it because i already tryed this server 2x times it was great, 0 bugs and original 7.4 tibia not 7.7 like tibianic, guys i recommend this serv.

tibianic is boring, servers need new crew like old tibia, i will start it because i already tryed this server 2x times it was great, 0 bugs and original 7.4 tibia not 7.7 like tibianic, guys i recommend this serv.
Of course u will try it, why shouldnt u if u will get shits from your friend gamemaster =]

hypocrite. just don't say zero bugs. if there is one perfect server its tibianic...

http://oldtibia.sytes.net

New thinsg:
If you have guild with 10+ members, talk to gamemaster you'll receive free items for guild to have better adventure with war mode.

Everyone who'll create character untill 5:00 PM (19.06.12) will receive extra bonus.

Are you sure the server will get back online today 7pm? (Or have I misunderstood? :D)

Back