• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Europe] 8.54 Tietz-Online [Staged EXP]

Anyway, your server is a very nice and rare one!
Ofcourse there are some bugs here and there, but which server is
perfect right from the start?

Sidenote:
Feel free to hit me up whenever you want, regarding scripts or any kind
of help. (also via MSN)
I really do enjoy your work and I would be glad to do some kind of
"payback" ;)

Summarize: AWESOME server, ALOT of potential, aiming high!

Fact remains you took a pixelated game so seriously you felt the need to attempt to use real life based insults. So why on earth would i have to make "good, concise, arguments" against all your points?

Book a couple of hours with your therapist, then try playing the game again. Then if you still get angry and your ickle wickle feelings get hurt, go back and uninstall the client. Because seriously, your attitude isn't healthy.

Haha, and ontopic: Ima try your server out tomorrow ;] sounds fun

Fact remains you took a pixelated game so seriously you felt the need to attempt to use real life based insults. So why on earth would i have to make "good, concise, arguments" against all your points?

Book a couple of hours with your therapist, then try playing the game again. Then if you still get angry and your ickle wickle feelings get hurt, go back and uninstall the client. Because seriously, your attitude isn't healthy.

What other basis is there for insult? Do you want me to just insult your online persona? "Oh man, I hate your internet presence! Everything you do on the internet is terrible! But I'm sure in real life you're awesome man!"

Really, there's only one of you to insult... I'm not following your logic (oh and don't even try and say I'm too stupid or some b.s. like that, you just aren't making sense).

And nothing happened in the game that I took seriously. There's nothing IN the game to take seriously, it's all one big joke.

While my second post was indeed a little harsh, if you read carefully, you'll see that there's actually some constructive criticism. While I assure you you have lost me as a player, perhaps even your simpleton mind can understand that there are possibly others that share my sentiments? Fixing the flaws I have pointed out may not be enough to appease me, but it will better your server nonetheless.

And the reason you haven't countered my points is because you realized you can't without admitting major failures on your part.

Anyways, I'm done conversing with someone whose one argument against me the whole time has been "your just a 12 year old kid on the internet mad that he died a billion times blah blah". You can take the things I said into consideration, and perhaps make your OT better from this, or you can simply do nothing. But to me, it no longer matters.

The words you used were "so and so fails at life" - how on earth does a few map errors result in someone failing at life? You took it to the extreme because your a spoilt kid who goes a little crazy when things don't go the way you want it.

Ofcourse you're stupid, anybody smart wouldn't use those terms. It wouldn't make sense to you, because you are infact an idiot. It would be contradictory if it did make sense to you.

I happily admit my server has many, many flaws. The only reason I do not consider anything you write is simply because you're spoilt.

I honestly do believe that, one that believes the successes and faliures of life are based on whether an Open Tibia map is well preserved or not, shouldn't have a say in anything. Instead that person should, as i stated before, go seek therapeutic help...

What other basis is there for insult? Do you want me to just insult your online persona? "Oh man, I hate your internet presence! Everything you do on the internet is terrible! But I'm sure in real life you're awesome man!"

Really, there's only one of you to insult... I'm not following your logic (oh and don't even try and say I'm too stupid or some b.s. like that, you just aren't making sense).

And nothing happened in the game that I took seriously. There's nothing IN the game to take seriously, it's all one big joke.

While my second post was indeed a little harsh, if you read carefully, you'll see that there's actually some constructive criticism. While I assure you you have lost me as a player, perhaps even your simpleton mind can understand that there are possibly others that share my sentiments? Fixing the flaws I have pointed out may not be enough to appease me, but it will better your server nonetheless.

And the reason you haven't countered my points is because you realized you can't without admitting major failures on your part.

Anyways, I'm done conversing with someone whose one argument against me the whole time has been "your just a 12 year old kid on the internet mad that he died a billion times blah blah". You can take the things I said into consideration, and perhaps make your OT better from this, or you can simply do nothing. But to me, it no longer matters.

You took it to the extreme because your a spoilt kid who goes a little crazy when things don't go the way you want it.
... as i stated before, go seek therapeutic help...

Take the advice and stop posting.
If you have something further to say which doesn't belong to the OT Advertisements send Tietza a private message.

Ridicolous.

Made the exp a little higher for that have newly started, players of level 100 + won't notice much difference, stages finish at 10x exp.

To make money of a little more value considering certain players are getting a fair bit on the server, i've decided to make a quest where players can buy exp for a certain amount of gp. Hopefully this will introduce some more healthy competition on who will be on the topspot.

The idea is that a player will first have to complete a certain quest in order to gain the NPC's trust. The point of the trust gaining is so the preist doesn't end up selling scrolls to devil worshippers a.k.a aids of the apocalypse, because, well that would be very bad indeed =/.

With this idea i'm hoping that players will be a little more desperate for money, for some weird reason i got this idea of watching a documentary on cocain addiction, the idea kind of makes sense, one needs more upon more and will blow one's entire savings on a continuous flow of the drug.