• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Europe] [Sweden] 8.54 Full custom map, Serious rates.

Hiho, This server has been corrupted by Sleepy aka God Zorenia.

The map is totally bugged, he doesn't want to fix anything, rotworm queen gives bugged XP,

U start with the real elven legs and the real pally armor, at lvl 8.

He's playing on hes own server, banning players that bots then he bots himself, and he doesn't ban he's friends (which is actually 9/10 people of the server).

Got screens of him saying he's both Narzor/Lil'bob...

Go play this serv if u like corruption and noobGM : )

http://yfrog.com/2dgmonzorenia1p

Last edited:
Hi Aeternum's Brother (Avarian) Here. How do i buy a house?

!buyhouse
!house

Don't work. :/

[Europe] [Sweden] 8.54 Full custom map, Serious rates.

No, This is Serious --> <_<
Nah, Kidding!
Looks nice
Just trying because its
Full COSTUM! x)

~
My name:
Saint Knight/Pall/Sorc
~

Edit
05:06 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Rookgaard house'. Nobody owns this house. It costs 20000 gold coins.

Lol...

Last edited:
Hiho, This server has been corrupted by Sleepy aka God Zorenia.

The map is totally bugged, he doesn't want to fix anything, rotworm queen gives bugged XP,

U start with the real elven legs and the real pally armor, at lvl 8.

He's playing on hes own server, banning players that bots then he bots himself, and he doesn't ban he's friends (which is actually 9/10 people of the server).

Got screens of him saying he's both Narzor/Lil'bob...

Go play this serv if u like corruption and noobGM : )

Yfrog - gmonzorenia1

Haha well hello player's im the owner aka hoster aka creater of the server.
This dude abused his GM and now hes mat! really SAD!!
After I delete his GM his crying and said going to HACK MY SERVER HAHAHAHAH.

Well people look to the comments of the people it's a great server.
I'll hope to see you in game cya!

Haha well hello player's im the owner aka hoster aka creater of the server.
This dude abused his GM and now hes mat! really SAD!!
After I delete his GM his crying and said going to HACK MY SERVER HAHAHAHAH.

Well people look to the comments of the people it's a great server.
I'll hope to see you in game cya!
---------------------------------------------
Look that pathetic English, The hoster lied about it being a dedicated server, (look urself in above post) And it doesn't lag couse its only him and he's freinds on.

What the fuck does "mat" mean? Go learn some proper english god sake. And you won't see anyone Ingame, ask Kiman ;) , Gonna start scripting some.

Why you care about me? my english? I lied about my server? haha does it care where im hosting it on? it's 24/7 on and no lagg till 100 players so go cry your self a way to heaven.. and get a life thanks!

btw an hour I go did an update and eveything that was a "bug" is solved and my map not full with buggs ur only angry about ur gm

so MEEP MEEEP GET A LIFEEE!! few days ago u said "what a great server no buggs at all" well thanks have fun with terror a new server.

I got a life, but you got a fake server, i'ts not dedicated, U stole map from Anima, And it crashes 24/7, :) cya.

HAHAHHA I didn't stole any map all 100% custom only used real Port hope.

18:15 Uptime: 103 hours and 48 minutes. what about crashes?
ur just jealous

well I gonne stop talking with you

Okay, you didn't steal then "ok"... Ask anima, And that uptime is faked since it was down 2 days ago as u can see in several posts, and learn english.

troja, Don't ever bother, see how he's lying, it's not dedicated, crashed several times, and the uptime is even low.

wooh it crashed 2 times WOOOH wtf does care about dedicated cry me a river it's 24/7 no lags or freezes and its a very great server. and I think a lot of people will agree with me BYE GROOWEEN

Back