• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Europe | Sweden] Dimeria Pvp-E | 8.54 | Realmap 24/7 ZAO Dedicated | RESET - GZH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice server..

I've been online and I really liked it O_O.
They also have guildwars!!

Recommended to play this server!

=)

Thanks for the nice comments, Update tomorrow 18.00 CET. Gm island quest and more!

I saw the update at news, i think much more players will join when 8.54 launch xD

Yes, we are constantly working on fridays update and hope that it will be worth it!

Damn!

The server is really good, I'll hope it's here to stay so everyone could enjoy it.

Just stunning what you done, Nice donation items fair prices and much other things.

Well done mate !

I will give it a try. :)

edit; on the first page you said Pyre is free but the npc says me its only possible for premium players ? :p

You should fix frost dragons they heal way to fast and hit to much.

edit: Also the first room before Inq quest with HFF should be fixxed lol there are like 9 hff..

Last edited:
Dimeria V.2 Is harder, Poi is harder, inq is harder, the monsters are a bit harder. But we will consider remake it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back