• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evendhoria ATS - is BACK!

Mophus

Reaction score
evendhoria.png
Alternative Tibia Server
Protocol: 8.60

Introduction:

The Evendhoria is an RPG based on the project was "medieval" with a touch of "fantasy" stories in the game leading the player to new locations with many challenges in the "quests".

Breeds:
  • Humans
  • Beasts

Systems:
x3779v.png
  • Forger
  • Mounts
  • Alchemy
  • Between other systems...

24pz9ea.png

Team

Mappers: Laug, Mophus, Left4Dead and Blez

RPG Maker: Critical and Hanizitow

Scripter: Caotic and Byerne

Spriter: Jobs

Contributor: Beeki

______________________________________________________________​

Last edited:
Introduction

Grand-mother was called by the human goddess who created everything and everyone, a mystical being that no one knows for sure when it was created or when it appeared the infinite void, only knows that with his powers created the world and the beings that inhabit it , primordial creatures were human beings considered perfect, but motivated by uncertain desires and misconceptions have led to its summit, wars against each other leading to the deaths of thousands, motivated by envy, by hunger, power, Evendhoria the Great mother seeing the suffering that humans were causing to themselves let his tears fall, tears of sorrow, tears of pain, tears contained power, enough power to generate creatures broke those generated by human feelings, the feelings were the source of creation of both creatures of light and of darkness, some motivated by the killing and the ceaseless quest for power and another just for peace, tranquility, the world will enter a decline in endless wars to cost nothing, innocent blood shed in the open, the sound of swords crossing and agonizing screams of unbearable pain, it was heard in every corner of the world, the Great Mother latch is sacred in his palace where he meditates on the search for the solution to all this pain that she herself created.

cityh.png

Last edited:
im thinking of joinin, im kind of about to quit ot development cuz its so borin when no server ever lives

We're already back from a difficult period, then the time server has gone bad. We are enlisting Mapper +1, +1 and +1 Spriter Scripter. If you want to enlist ...

English I hope. If it's anything like KA it will just go downhill if it's all Br's (Particularly the help part, GM's and Tutors etc, they were all Br on KA)
Anyway, looking forward to Evendhoria, looks good :p

Well folks, we do not make the same mistake Kingdom Age team, and we will work hard to project success. Thanks to all who cheer for our success.

English I hope. If it's anything like KA it will just go downhill if it's all Br's (Particularly the help part, GM's and Tutors etc, they were all Br on KA)
Anyway, looking forward to Evendhoria, looks good :p

Thanks for the comments Peroxide, but I think that every server is different, we have our own history. The Kingdom Age was a mistake because it had many people giving guess, much distributed .. So with Evendhoria is basically the TEAM! No one, it made ​​for itself and Even.

I wish the project good luck, the mapping pieces are fine.

I wonder why most inovative projects are made by brazilians, not that this is a bad thing since mine is aswell, bust just wondering. Pokemon Online, Kingdom Age, Tales of Fantasy (not sure but I think Hapkido is also br), Thronar and some I cant remember now are all from br-land :p

probably because there are so many br projects coming out everyday, so some of them are bound to be good :p

HAHA 'We are creative and help and experience of all, we are creating more new things every day :)

Back