• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Event] Forum Game

Hour #1- I would pay people to fight each other with cardboard armors and weapons pretending to be tibians in real life.
Hour #2- Go buy the dairy queen store that hired me and then fired me for getting sick, and then fire everyone that works here and burn it down :p.
Hour #3- Buy the server from Chan and ban every single non speaking english person I see and give out free donors because everyone deserves a chance to have donors.
Hour #4- Play Cyntara because I got bored of spending my money and its double exp day.
Hour #5- Fuck around with Renuzit ingame just to see him nerd rage.
Hour #6- Buy an inground pool to go swimming because the weather is SOOOOOOOO hot.
Hour #7- Craw with someone.
Hour #8- Keep crawing.
Hour #9- Craw some more.
Hour #10- Give some money to the homeless people in Toronto.
Hour #11- Give some money to my close friends and family.
Hour #12- Buy a snuggie from one of those infomercials because they look pretty awesome.
Hour #13 to 16- Go see Justin Bieber because I am a Belieber!!!
Hour #16- Buy tickets to go to Brazil.
Hour #17- Get on plane to go to Brazil.
Hour #21- Arrive in Brazil.
Hour #22- Hand out frii itens to them.
Hour #23- Yell PKAY with one of those speaker phones and watch the Brazilians run.
Hour #24- Leave Brazil and go to Australia.

For the rest of the time i'll relax and chill in Australia with the Kangaroo's. :)

Donor
Great White North

Well I'd spend all 50,000,000 on Real Tibia Gold, and have mine and mine guild big team and i r hev big addons like feroomburus hat. and then help they all to level cause they are to get money from mine so they are be level 200 ok?

Non-Donor (In a sense haha)
Bjonik

For the rest of the time i'll relax and chill in Australia with the Kangaroo's. :)

Great White North
See ya there Stephen

@event
I would donate it to Cyntara and jus give fri itans to Jey maa and co.

Id donate it to cyntara, then red wud erase the points off my acc.

fuck that i wudnt donate it 2 cyntara.

Hour #1- I would pay people to fight each other with cardboard armors and weapons pretending to be tibians in real life.
Hour #2- Go buy the dairy queen store that hired me and then fired me for getting sick, and then fire everyone that works here and burn it down :p.
Hour #3- Buy the server from Chan and ban every single non speaking english person I see and give out free donors because everyone deserves a chance to have donors.
Hour #4- Play Cyntara because I got bored of spending my money and its double exp day.
Hour #5- Fuck around with Renuzit ingame just to see him nerd rage.
Hour #6- Buy an inground pool to go swimming because the weather is SOOOOOOOO hot.
Hour #7- Craw with someone.
Hour #8- Keep crawing.
Hour #9- Craw some more.
Hour #10- Give some money to the homeless people in Toronto.
Hour #11- Give some money to my close friends and family.
Hour #12- Buy a snuggie from one of those infomercials because they look pretty awesome.
Hour #13 to 16- Go see Justin Bieber because I am a Belieber!!!
Hour #16- Buy tickets to go to Brazil.
Hour #17- Get on plane to go to Brazil.
Hour #21- Arrive in Brazil.
Hour #22- Hand out frii itens to them.
Hour #23- Yell PKAY with one of those speaker phones and watch the Brazilians run.

Donor
Great White North

lmao this one is a winner i'd say lol

u would be a winner if this was a dick sucking contest

Other than the fact that i get pussy.

Only reason u keep sayin this gay shit is, u may not be gay but u cant get no play.

Other than the fact that i get pussy.

Only reason u keep sayin this gay shit is, u may not be gay but u cant get no play.

lmao

i love how ppl on tibia forums always try to make out like there some kind of stud in rl cut the crap we all nerds that play a text based game lol we may have our friends in rl that think we cool but deep down we no better than them guys sitting in ther mums basement playing wow

oh p.s i have a gf

38221_121529077892877_100001073553589_118994_5980122_n.jpg

Last edited:
lmao

i love how ppl on tibia forums always try to make out like there some kind of stud in rl cut the crap we all nerds that play a text based game lol we may have our friends in rl that think we cool but deep down we no better than them guys sitting in ther mums basement playing wow

oh p.s i have a gf

Logga in | Facebook

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Right click the image
Copy image location
paste

the page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Right click the image
copy image location
paste

geek =/

Back