• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Event] Forum Game

She sexy mayne

lmao

i love how ppl on tibia forums always try to make out like there some kind of stud in rl cut the crap we all nerds that play a text based game lol we may have our friends in rl that think we cool but deep down we no better than them guys sitting in ther mums basement playing wow

oh p.s i have a gf

38221_121529077892877_100001073553589_118994_5980122_n.jpg

Answer: i would pay the tree's then sniff some eraser. once i'm in england i could do whatever like catch butterflies and destroy the big ben with my sd. Muhahaha!!!! No more time!
IGN: slowpoke

Answer: Id buy all the items necassary to make a bomb to blow up DC
Non donar
IGN: Dynamik

Hour #1- I would pay people to fight each other with cardboard armors and weapons pretending to be tibians in real life.
Hour #2- Go buy the dairy queen store that hired me and then fired me for getting sick, and then fire everyone that works here and burn it down :p.
Hour #3- Buy the server from Chan and ban every single non speaking english person I see and give out free donors because everyone deserves a chance to have donors.
Hour #4- Play Cyntara because I got bored of spending my money and its double exp day.
Hour #5- Fuck around with Renuzit ingame just to see him nerd rage.
Hour #6- Buy an inground pool to go swimming because the weather is SOOOOOOOO hot.
Hour #7- Craw with someone.
Hour #8- Keep crawing.
Hour #9- Craw some more.
Hour #10- Give some money to the homeless people in Toronto.
Hour #11- Give some money to my close friends and family.
Hour #12- Buy a snuggie from one of those infomercials because they look pretty awesome.
Hour #13 to 16- Go see Justin Bieber because I am a Belieber!!!
Hour #16- Buy tickets to go to Brazil.
Hour #17- Get on plane to go to Brazil.
Hour #21- Arrive in Brazil.
Hour #22- Hand out frii itens to them.
Hour #23- Yell PKAY with one of those speaker phones and watch the Brazilians run.
Hour #24- Leave Brazil and go to Australia.

For the rest of the time i'll relax and chill in Australia with the Kangaroo's. :)

Donor
Great White North

Haha, I love it. If you see Jaymon in Australia tell him I said hi! :thumbup:

Back