• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Event Request.

Seanr

Reaction score
I have a request for help with an event. I will not beg for anyone to hand out free scripts. If you would like to help me, send me a private message. All credits will go to the maker of the scripts and obviously will receive rep++ and maybe a staff position on any OT I have up in the future.

With regards,
Sean

It would be nice to post your request here, trust me, some ppl are lazy, you will get a fast answer :)

Well I want to make an event like the firestorm event, but have it be a Mostpit event, if you know what a mosh pit is you'll have a better understanding of it. I want something hitting squares that will knock the player out of the square just like in the firestorm event but I also want every player who enters the arena area to become drunk and have them PVP till the last person is standing and when theres 4 people left I want certain creatures to spawn and make it harder but of course I don't want them to lose any levels or skills or anything like that. Does anyone get the jist of it?

Back