• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying EVENTS for 0.4 (3884) + Modern ACC Template + RPG Map Pieces

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm looking for the states event that work for 0.4 (3884)!

Events looking to buy:
King of the Hill
PLAYER ARENAS (TEAM BATTLES)
& any other events/scripts you have that are fun and rpgish and will work on this distro.

I am also looking to buy a UNIQUE RPG MODERN ACC TEMPLE and custom rpg map pieces!

Last edited:
That scripts are posted in this forum, there's no reason for buy them...
They work for TFS 0.4 or 0.3.6PL

To be honest, the last man standing event isnt working for me that I found here, and I could only find one capture the flag event.. which collides with the guildwars system I use, so I need something else.. plus Im also looking for what else people are offering.

To be honest, the last man standing event isnt working for me that I found here, and I could only find one capture the flag event.. which collides with the guildwars system I use, so I need something else.. plus Im also looking for what else people are offering.

So ask for help or Send a pm to Mock, he makes scripts for a cheap price pm him, I found the link for you.

http://otland.net/f485/scripts-152339/

Did you see my posts on the thread about how I got errors :( Whenever 2 people step on the squares, they dont get tp'd in.. they just get teleported to the temple like the events done. Its dumb, I need one that works.. as well as the CTF.

I actually just purchased his CTF MOD and LMS scripts for 14$, he's about to send them! ~crosses fingers~ Lets hope they work flawlessly!

Back