• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Events that don't involve creatures!

Zaggyzigzig

plx itens menz
Reaction score
What type of events do not involve creatures? My server does not support On-Kill because i'm using avesta for now, I want to add a few events but cant think of any that dont need creatures, Maybe a Maze with a time limit and rewards at each corner? If anything knows of any event ideas that do not involve creatures please post here!

This websites dead, Think i'll look into another game, Cant even get help like the old days... People use to reply within 10 minutes - 2 hours max 5 years back... OT - Tibia in general is dead.. Watching great quality ots drop like flys recently...

You could have abit more patience than less than 24h.
I don't like this attitude.. Why don't you do something to get it more alive then?

You can add events such as:
Capture the Flag (movement/action script).
Questions (If you answer wrong you'll get teleported to death or back to the begining, correct answer will let you continue).
Puzzles (You step/click on certain things to change a pattern of something and if you get correct pattern you win).
Fast Typing (Competet against others to type fast).
Fast Fingers (Move items faster than others).

All you need is imagination.

> write a post
> wait 13h
> write "this website is dead"

wtf dude

btw.
firestorm
swim
"serek"
rainitems

Last edited:
10 bucks you doesn't have any register event for onkill in login.lua.

What type of events do not involve creatures? My server does not support On-Kill because i'm using avesta for now, I want to add a few events but cant think of any that dont need creatures, Maybe a Maze with a time limit and rewards at each corner? If anything knows of any event ideas that do not involve creatures please post here!
Since When and Avesta Doesn't Have a Onkill

Should Consider Checking This https://code.google.com/p/divinity-...hes/Avesta+based/7.6/source/creatureevent.cpp

Also OtHire is much better than avesta,Just stop using avesta already

Last edited by a moderator:
Back