• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Ever Lost oT | Active server looking for more staff!

Blac Haze

Reaction score
Ever Lost has been going for a few weeks now and we have about 30-40 active players. We have been updating things daily, and are working on our next big content update. ATM we are looking for anyone who is willing to help out. For info on the server, click HERE for the overview of the server. Heres the current list of what we are looking for:

Mapper
Scripter
Web Designer/Coder

All positions will come with GM. Any GM abuse will result in your account being deleted on the server, so make sure you can control your powers. ALL GM/God commands are logged!

The server is a dedicated server, and has no plans of going down. Like I said, the server is already up and going, just looking for more staff for future updates! If you are interested PM me here or add me on MSN @ [email protected]

Last edited:
I am sure no scripter will join a server with the position "Game Master".

Server only uses God + GM... And im sure you dont know how to do any of the listed, so I dont really have a interest in your thoughts lol

Back