• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ever Quest Next, can compete with the titans?

What do you think, Will this game be able to compete with the titans that are coming(TESO,WildStar)?

• Total voters

Keru

Entrepreneur
Solutions
Reaction score
EverQuest-Next.jpg

What is EverQuest Next?
EverQuest Next is a Free to Play, next-generation sandbox MMO built on the ForgeLight Engine. There has never before been a game like this.

EverQuest Next is a complete reimagining of the EverQuest Franchise. Old friends and enemies will appear — but they may not be who you remember. With 10,000 years of explorable history buried beneath its surface and a future you will shape, this is your Norrath.

Ever Quest 4 Holy Grails

Full Destructibility
Everything in EverQuest Next can be destroyed. Crush the ground beneath an enemy's feet — or bury him under an avalanche you created. The world is your weapon.

Permanent Change
The land of Norrath changes every day, based on the actions of all players… including you. Cities rise and fall, kings live and die, even the gods may change. You won't want to miss a moment of it!

A Class Revolution
Our character classes are streamlined and designed to be mixed. Want to be a teleporting rogue or a backstabbing barbarian? The choice is yours!

A Life of Consequence
Your choices will rule your destiny. Do you save a villager's burning farm or choose to do nothing? Do you clear orc camps away from Qeynos or help them destroy the city? You will make your own story — and shape the world for those who follow you.

and with the introduction of Landmark, this game ensures some pretty sick tools for gamers.

Landmark
Have you ever wanted to build a game?Landmark gives you all the tools you need to design anything you can imagine. Your creations could even end up as a part of EverQuest Next.

Build Anything
Build anything you can imagine. With Landmark's state of the art tools, you have unprecedented control over your creations. A massive variety of materials with realistic physics means that how you build will influence what you build.

Explore
Explore massive Landmark worlds and claim territory, building materials and much more. See what your fellow players have created — and help them build!

Make Your Mark
This is your chance to help build a game! Build alone or in groups to create Landmarks. Join massive construction contests and your creations could last forever. The best buildings players create will become permanent fixtures in the EverQuest Next world.

Collect
The rarest resources, objects, gear and secrets are scattered across the worlds of Landmark! Can you find everything?

Earn Money
Buy and sell items in Player Studio, SOE's marketplace for player-created goods. Design, create and sell items and earn real world cash on every purchase! Click here for more details on Player Studio.

Videos
Worldwide Devout
Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=Q4nswWwgLEw
Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=sDq2a3zy_6M
Highlights: youtube.com/watch?v=SYTgjc7V-ds

For more information and to apply for beta get into their main page

I highly recommend to watch "Worldwide Devout" if you are the type of person who does not read much.

Yup, waiting for this :)
When is landmark coming?

I belive they say'd this winter(NA) which means LATE November, December, or early January, but since they say'd this year, it must be between November and December.

--Side note, what it attract me was that it remember me to SAO :p hahaha. can't wait for VRMMO, hope one day we can all expiricen that :p

SAO <3
My signature says it all :D

Back