• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature Every changes you need to a Hardcore/War Server

Awesome ;)

But i have one question.

Can you tell me how too make if him reach 100 frags he got white skull, 500 red and more?

Don't get PK if attack unmarked player.
If unmarked player got attack by my AOE spell i don't get pk, if i attack marked player don't get pk, PK is gone, How i can do that:
How i can do that i attack only that player what i have marked and ofc i get pk for that? if i dont market player i dont deal dmg to him

You said

Don't get PK if attack unmarked player
In players.cpp remove:
if(skull == SKULL_NONE)
{
if(targetPlayer->getSkull() != SKULL_NONE)
targetPlayer->sendCreatureSkull(this);
else if(!hasCustomFlag(PlayerCustomFlag_NotGainSkull))
{
setSkull(SKULL_WHITE);
g_game.updateCreatureSkull(this);
}
}

But now i don't get skull where i attack any player if i marked or unmarked him.

How i can do that:

All know that when somebody use AOE spells, and if somebody go in that spell he get dmg, and player who use AOE get skull.
I want to do: Player can deal dmg to other player only if HE MARKED HIM.
If i marked player and near of them is other player (when spell also reaches him) he dont get dmg.
Short:
I got PK and i deal dmg only to Marked Players.

I think it's in the same line because there is all about White Skull.

in 0.4 aka 0.3.7 its possible to turn off the skull system in config

I did all and it's working great except of that ... I can't SD someone if I have Black Skull ... :(

Edit: I can't use target rune on people if I have Black Skull (SD, Paralyze ...)

Could you upload your player.cpp please?

Edit: nvm I have fixed my problem, pm me if you guys have the same problem

Last edited:
bump the question ^

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
if(!needTarget)
	{
		if(!isAggressive || player->getSkull() != SKULL_BLACK)
			return true;

player->sendCancelMessage(RET_YOUMAYNOTCASTAREAONBLACKSKULL);
		g_game.addMagicEffect(player->getPosition(), MAGIC_EFFECT_POFF);
		return false;
	}

i remove and not working.. others is Ok!

I can use exevo gran mas frigo... I cant use exevo tera hur and spells attacks with black skull... I cant summon creatures with black skull can you fix this please?

Back