• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Every Mage Has Mlvl 100.....

Reggin Hater

Reaction score
This is so unrealistic and extremely over powered.
They hit WAY harder then they should be yet Knight and Pallys still heal 500-800.

5 level 150 mages can out damage a lvl 350 Knight using Ultimates and Exura Icos.
Seems Legit, Seems over powered.

Completely Unfair, Knights and Pallies are useless.

whats funny is, I just had this happen to me.
lvl 100-140s just came after me, only 4-6 of them.
They trapped me, I held down Ultimates but they out combo'd me... How trashy.
I would trade my character for a level 100 mage at this rate,
I dont understand why mages can get such a rediculous magic level in 3-4 days.

no one complained about it even on shadowcores that has even an higher ml rate...and thats for 1 year...why would u complain now?
ek's are made to stand on frontlines to handle onehit combos...thats why druids are in this game, to heal...its a game that you can't play solo, a knight shouldn't beat another 6 players anyway

its should be litle lower but i dont think they gonna do something about it

no one complained about it even on shadowcores that has even an higher ml rate...and thats for 1 year...why would u complain now?
ek's are made to stand on frontlines to handle onehit combos...thats why druids are in this game, to heal...its a game that you can't play solo, a knight shouldn't beat another 6 players anyway

1- everyone complained about ml on shadowcores
2- no one can handle a "one hit"
3- if u ever played real tibia(and dont say shit like ITS AN OTSERVER NOT REAL TIBIA MIMIMIMI or GO PLAY REAL TIBIA HHUEHUEHUE), u should know that u cant kill a 300 ek with 5 ppl
4- if they copy everything from real tibia why not the damage? the pvp system is based on the one cipsoft created, and it does not work fine with this ml rates

ye and i can hit 850 with utito tempo + gran ico + weapon hit with my ek
ye thats legit aswell right? can 1 hit a 140 mage
also if you get trapped by 6 mages from lvl 140~ on a 300 bloody ek, you are just a noob cuz you should just run them out without any problems

To all people that complain about mlvl : go back to shadowcores / npvp
@ dink - nothing to add, i couldnt have said it better ;P

I think the people complaining about ml are either to lazy to train mana ingame and to put their character on offline trainers or just don't have patience or are jealous on people that play LunarForce from the start in February.

Vat?

I came after you with my 253 MS and my RLs (230 ED, 208 ED, 203 ED and 200 ED Then we had a 168 ED, 132 ED that was right next to you with chosens on him, you should've tried to combo him and a 143 ED).

For the record, i have ml 78 after 3 days of offlining. {77 swording on EK}

So whats with all the bitching?

ye and i can hit 850 with utito tempo + gran ico + weapon hit with my ek
ye thats legit aswell right? can 1 hit a 140 mage
also if you get trapped by 6 mages from lvl 140~ on a 300 bloody ek, you are just a noob cuz you should just run them out without any problems

My max was 988 :*

This is so unrealistic and extremely over powered.
They hit WAY harder then they should be yet Knight and Pallys still heal 500-800.

5 level 150 mages can out damage a lvl 350 Knight using Ultimates and Exura Icos.
Seems Legit, Seems over powered.

Completely Unfair, Knights and Pallies are useless.

5x150=750

750-350=400.

400 Level difference.

Im not upset I died, im not the type to care or anything.
I was just reading this thread and I could relate.

I agree, without a team you die super easy when not prepared to fight.
Which is why I usually die, I dont have a war backpack on during hunts, and I dont have a team xD
Solo Player \o/

Back