• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@everyone at lunarforce.

straatuga

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Hello guys, i am the old owner of "War Veteran"
I decided to come back to this ot, seems its kinda dead but i guess it can be still fun with small fights.
Gonna bring 5-10 people to fight everyday hope enemies or people make the same small kind of teams.
This ot is really look alike like inferna, wich i think we can make a hell of a sick ot still of it

Cya on the battlefields of lunar ;)

Be ready for real fajts!!! Funny vs some brazilians today at goroma but got netkick :/

msg me in game we have to talk my nickname is hard melange

widze zrobiles sobie fany trade teamek xD
Czekaj... jak to mowiles... "team tylko polaczki" czy jakos tak xD a widze fajny trade teamek Ci wyszedl... brazolki itd.. :p

Don't need to write it it english cuz he can understand it, and nobody else must understand it too.

Myssi maron where the fuck did i hear that name in the past? i know its from rl tibia :eek:

Yea it is waste of time if you're rpging most of the time and not having any fun in pvp ^^ so if you guys want some real fun gather your teams/players and come fight against us :D

@ The Douche rl tibia morgana:DDD were you playing there? drutex przepraszam nie wiem jak moglem wstyd !!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

JAK MNIEmam ty tych ziomkow z twojego timu znasz z rl??:DDD

- - - Updated - - -

ehh czekaj jakiego timu lol?:D

idk really if i ever did rpg on this server, i botted it but not more. Sure we will :)

And please be honest in the future ....

still waiting for open battle! first time ank / darashia with 15 vs 15? noooooooooooooooooooooo its wont be ank/darashia we play close battle more fun!???????????????

;p its kinda hard to play vs lvl 350's on desert/open field with ur dashes and ssa spam ^^ :D But we'll try bro take it easy ;D

Good fight at souleaters today ^^
And this is not rpg server, battles aint setup they happen when they happen :p

Back