• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Everyone come back!

Budweiser

Reaction score
Aristole, durty, loucious, ghandi, scraps, narin, and anyone else thats american and used to play with me... come back.

Im sick of real tibia lagging, lets all come back here n get a nice war going again!

Reply back with ur opinion, i havent talked to u guys in forever.
~Cody aka Balls/budweiser

Maybe when I reformat to w7 ill come back for some war but atm I still debug like crazy... and I need to back up my itunes before I reformat, and Im lazy... But get a hold of me on aim too, dor1428

Alrdy did, wasnt too great.. <_<
k off these forums now wud hate to waste forum space. =P

smone know when the server is up again? gm michael said it was only few hrs yesterday lol.

info would be goodie.

The server is still down?

It should have came back up...

* I was tired and forgot to route HTTP to the web server but the OT should have been accessable

Yeah....

Technically it's not down you just can't access it...

Jgarder needs to make a way for a DNS update when he is not available.

Since the last time i played it occured to me that Jgarder no longer cared about the quality of his sever, and was happy as long as one stupid mexican would donate him 20$ a day. He doesnt ever fix anything, and though im no programer I know it doesnt take 5months to fix mage sd damage. I cant even remember my acc number and because of Jgarder's lazyness the account recovery doesnt even work right. Im sure this place will never be the same again.

cuz i bot i needa grow up?
k i needa grow up altho im 20, but at least while im usin bot i gotta life, and ur manually hunting ur rotworms on real tibia.

Bitch.

Back