• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Everyone Crying

Nik Razz

Reaction score
This ot is for people who know how to play , know how to control a server and know how to have strategy within their team to play

"ot is complete fail"

IMO ; The ot couldn't be better and for all the people who aren't wine asse's I'm sure will agree with me

If you can't handle it go back to shadowcores ,don't cry for changes to the last hope at a fun war server there is.

Im going back to Shadow.. So tierd of this random pk all the time, you cant do shit with no money.

Everybody who leaves already after 20 hours is just a noob that doesn't know how to play without bot. Or dont know where to bot.

haha, and what about the MAGEBOMB pls that stands everywhere and one shots you?

Join a team and go massarce the noobs jesus magebot isnt hard to beat if you have half a brain.

This ot is for people who know how to play , know how to control a server and know how to have strategy within their team to play

"ot is complete fail"

IMO ; The ot couldn't be better and for all the people who aren't wine asse's I'm sure will agree with me

If you can't handle it go back to shadowcores ,don't cry for changes to the last hope at a fun war server there is.

Oye mr. pro, teach beginners(8 lvls) how to not die when they come out of temple and team of pro 70 levels or higher kills them just for fun..

charlovers, charlovers everywhere!!!!

"ot is complete fail"

So you are the kind of pro players that survive being lvl 40~ to a group of 7 people 100~ with autosd, tell me how to do it master? NOOB

charlovers, charlovers everywhere!!!!

Well mr. no-charlover, come out of pz with your low level pally and I bring you back to Rookgaard. I think u'll be just happy as fuck, right? Give a chance to low levels people!

You all are idiots "mr pro" I'm not saying I would survive that ... it's tibia your gonna die sometimes , sometimes more then others and theres absolutey nothing you can do about it unless you got a team to fight back with...... JUST STOP CRYING jesus lol

Well mr. no-charlover, come out of pz with your low level pally and I bring you back to Rookgaard. I think u'll be just happy as fuck, right? Give a chance to low levels people!

I come out of PZ all the time, except not on my pro pally

pls teach me pvp since u seem to be amazing at it

I come out of PZ all the time, except not on my pro pally

pls teach me pvp since u seem to be amazing at it

When I started to battle you didn't know what Tibia is - and no, I'm not good anymore since there are bots playing for players. PEACE.

ppl camping at the boat at thais, what do you want me to do? I got killed because this server has so nice stats, no laggs at all (sarcasm) so i came to thais and idiots are blocking it magebombing. WIN

Back