• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Everyone has my IP assigned to them

primate

Solutions
Reaction score
I have open the ports, But I can not see the ip address of other players, It is necessary to assign the ip address public to display the ip address of other players, Or just with having the ports open is enough to be able to visualize the ip address of other players?

Additional Information: All users who enter my server have the global ip assigned to their information, Due to this problem I have been banned in otlist.
B6B1F431F.png

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
I have open the ports, But I can not see the ip address of other players, It is necessary to assign the ip address public to display the ip address of other players, Or just with having the ports open is enough to be able to visualize the ip address of other players?

Additional Information: All users who enter my server have the global ip assigned to their information, Due to this problem I have been banned in otlist.
B6B1F431F.png

Thanks for your time.

Upwards!

TFS 1.2 All players have same global ip of server!
Could it be the same problem you had before?
Or something else unrelated to the server?

I wonder if it is only necessary to open the ports to be able to visualize the ip address of other players?

Not sure what you ment by that, but for another computer to connect to your server you need to have the ports open.
Are you MC'ing the client from your computer or another one from the same router?
In that case it would cause a false positive = the server thinks it's the same IP.

And unless the ports are open no one except people from your local network can connect, so why would they not sure the same IP?

Not sure what you ment by that, but for another computer to connect to your server you need to have the ports open.
Are you MC'ing the client from your computer or another one from the same router?
In that case it would cause a false positive = the server thinks it's the same IP.

And unless the ports are open no one except people from your local network can connect, so why would they not sure the same IP?

You are right, But the example presented above was created with another person. I remember that a long time

61C.png

and added 0.0.0.0 in config.lua and that way i could see the ip address of other players, So my question is the same. I wonder if it is only necessary to open the ports to be able to visualize the ip address of other players Or should I assign the public ip address?

are you using a proxie system or similar? maybe that could be the issue i saw a tutorial few days ago
that is made to work a direct proxy between the players and server side try to check it and revert
causing that all the players logged into the server shows the same ip(that's what i understood)
let me know if you need more info i will try to find it to help you
regards

Back