• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Everyone on his own

Alegres

You break it you buy it
Reaction score
Hello guys. Is it possible to write something like this:
- Player goes into tp and he gets tp to, for example, hydras spawn. He's hunting hydras.
- Then another player enteres the same tp and gets tp to the same hydras spawn, but the other player is invisible for him.

What I want to reach?
- Everyone hunts on his own (except party teams). That means that spawns will be always free because hydra killed by Player 1 will be still killable for Player 2 (they don't see eachother, they don't even know that they are hunting in the same place)

So is it possible? Thanks =)

Not sure if that is possible, and if it is that may be very hard to do. Id contact someone like summ for that, but if you're looking for an alternative... Make multiples of spawns and check the areas if a player is already there, and if so make them go to next spawn.

That's the only way to achieve that actually.
Map a hydra spawn, copy paste it several times and then do what owned said, check if a player is hunting at spawn 1 (globalStroage?) if yes, tp to spawn 2 , set storage.

The initial request is (as far as I know) not possible without source edit (making player 1 invisible) and also make the hydras killable multiple times.
I'd rather go with multiple spawns, the other way is too difficult and timeintensive.

It certainly is possible by having different instances of the zone. (even though the map is the same, the creatures/items are instanced to the single player)
It's quite complicated to make it, or at least time consuming and requires heavy source editing.

Back