• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Everyone who enjoys this server PLEASE LOOK

Nik Razz

Reaction score
This is just a thread so almost no changes to the pvp system or anything is done to lunarforce everyone who likes things the way the are please sign this thread so the non pvp cry babys DO NOT GET THEY RE WAY.

Please sign.

It's very good, I was wrong when I made thread about this server, ofc it was rough...i'm sorry for that hehe

Server is very good now, it dont need changes..

signed. non-pvpers/charlovers, shadowcores is that way >>>>

Honestly, I love PvP, and i'm not a charlover, however there's the problem with powerabusing, spawncamping, and it's near to impossible to find a team on this server. I still play, but it's insanely hard to find a team, and I think my chances of finding a team is way higher on ShadowCores, therefore I will play there instead, I think that everyone needs to stop complaining about people that don't like the server, as soon as someone say that they dislike the server, they get insanely harassed, lol.

Edit: This sounded fucking perfect in my head, now that I re-read it it sounds wierd, lol.

they should change stamina regen here. I've been online only 3-4h yesterday and my stamina gets regenerated 3h. that's sick!

all in ShadowCores want to battle but here we can battle with noobchars but now them are just a charlover and want leave there lvl 300+ and 100kk its not even fun all got ssa and just cant die on a lvl 300 gggggg rpg on ShadowCores

Back