• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVERYONE WHO LOVE PVP! READ [IMPORTANT]

Grozzmo

Reaction score
I just sent an email to Twifysoft, with this response.

"Get people to read and respond to your thread - that is how we work with suggestions like this. Show us that the community wants this and we will get interested too."

So if you want to fix the PVP, with nice battles WITHOUT warmode, able to take skull and defend your team etc, SIGN AND VOTE YES ON THIS THREAD, and they might do something for the server with the PVP!

http://otland.net/threads/ill-remember-mark-idea-by-grozzmo.201420/

VOTE YES AND SIGN THE THREAD!

I think you are confused. This server was made for rpgers. Questing, team hunting, etc..

Actually tibia is anti-pvp. why newer pvp system (u suggest all party and all guild can attack if someboy attack you) is important for who LOVE pvp ?

remember that the teams in shadowcores has 50~70+ ppls online.

I think to fix the frag system and balancing of vocations is more important than that

I think you are confused. This server was made for rpgers. Questing, team hunting, etc..
HAHAHAAHHAHA IS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEEN 1 OT OF TWIFYSOFT TEAM? THIS OT IS FOR PVP DONT HUNTING

Back