• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Evo project looking for mappers

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Greetings OTland!

I am searching experienced mappers for very custom new evo project. At the moment there is nothing done but when the mapper will be found works will start.

Simply, why you should work with me? This project for sure will be done without months of waiting. Thats because I am experienced enough to do all programming works fast enough.

Also, a little about project. This will be 10.52 client (will always be updating to the newest), medium rates with plenty of very new and custom my own programmed events and features.

By the way, I am 19 years old. I studying in college programming systems. I have very big tibia and programming experience.

All in all, why to be this project mapper?

1. Server will have it's own dedicated computer with linux os and well protection.
2. I have wonderful ideas for evo project that community would love and server for sure will be played
3. There for sure will be fair donations and you will get money also
4. I am fair and friendly so work with me wont be ache for sure

Waiting for replies there in thread or via private message!

Last edited:
Back