• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evo Temple

Fu Manchu

Sepultra™
Reaction score
I am doing a revamped Evo map. I wanted to see you all's opinion maybe things to add maybe things to take away, constructive criticism only please. It is also not finished. Thanks guys.

I'm currently focusing on the temple. not the ground or houses surrounding it.

UPDATE:

I have not detailed it yet.

Last edited:
First of all, your ground mixture is way to squary. Secondly, you mix too many grounds. Lava doesn't fit AT ALL.
And don't overuse fat pillar/wall thingy, as in first floor temple.

I cleaned it up and I'm strictly working on the temple the ground surrounding it is not included. Sorry I should of been more specific. I will edit the post now. And I have deleted most of my pillars. The way I map is weird I guess I constantly add and delete till i get the appearance im looking for. For some reason I cant picture these things in my head. And I'm pretty sure that why i struggle with mapping so much.

I see!
Well the outer appearance of the temple suits my eye, actually. delete the big bridge in floor 2, and work on some fitting details, and u'll have a nice temple I think! Keep on working!

I like the idea, if done right I think it could look quite cool when its finished. You planing on revamping the whole map or just the city?

As for now the Evo main city. I'm not sure if I will keep the map or just go 100% custom. Main problem is there are no founds for this project... So I'm trying to get the server playable and fully functional so people can get online and I can start doing massive map updates. But the server will probably end up in beta before that disition is made.

Not bad, but I think you could keep one style of "pyramide" without mixing with copula (from yalahar).

I think it looks terrible, maybe try getting rid of the lava and stuff like, it doesn't fit with yalahar style. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION SO PEOPLE, DON'T FLAME!!!

I think it looks terrible, maybe try getting rid of the lava and stuff like, it doesn't fit with yalahar style. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION SO PEOPLE, DON'T FLAME!!!
Lol I love how your user set title is "Express Yourself" and you ask people not to flame xD

As for the maps, the stairs would not work - you need to have at least one tile for a player to stand on before they go up. The temple doesn't look too good at the moment - detail it first and then let us see, as it is empty atm.

Will this be an RPG or a Fun-Server?

Sey~

Dont think you should use 2 diffrent types of stairs, also the groundfloor outside of the temple looks terrible.
Otherwise I think it looks good and alot diffrent then the other types of temples I've seen so far.

Back