• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper EvoForEver.com looking for experenced mapper

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
I'm Erikas, scripter and Co owner of rohan-ots.com and i'm sreaching for a mapper to share his experence in otmb. You need to be experienced not only as a mapper you need be knowledge as a supporter, if you good as mapper but your kiddish talkactions dont makes me happy you too can lost your position. And show some screenshots of your mapping work, nice introduce of your application is first nice beggining step... You will be rewarded with Staff position on Evoforever.com

Kind regards,
Erikas Kontenis.

Btw. Rohan and the other you cannot bump. We know you work together. One of you should only bump. else no other post is on top..
And if this is seriously and its a company. Then improve your text so you can easily understand it. sreach what is that? ...
If you look for a serious support/mapper and things. Make yourself look serious..

Btw. Rohan and the other you cannot bump. We know you work together. One of you should only bump. else no other post is on top..
And if this is seriously and its a company. Then improve your text so you can easily understand it. sreach what is that? ...
If you look for a serious support/mapper and things. Make yourself look serious..

My text is serious and in same moment simple, i not used long story write about my sreaching, everything is clear and understandable, simple to understand what i wanna. might be i have made mistakes in letters, but i'm sure thats ain't huge deal about my sreaching.

Sreach is a typo. And just cuz his english isn't the best doesn't mean u can criticize my company. and i didn't technically bump, i buhp = bring up his post. Btw who is "the other" if I may ask?

Sreach is a typo. And just cuz his english isn't the best doesn't mean u can criticize my company. and i didn't technically bump, i buhp = bring up his post. Btw who is "the other" if I may ask?

You got company. Doesn't look like a company. Its website that provides tibia servers, I can criticize your company how much i want. Its feedback and its not against OTLAND rules.
You are 2 person from one server. Its like i bump here and then my 2 brothers doing it.

If he was serious he could atleast stop is "Typo" because "Typo" isn't allowed in real companys. Don't think you coming to company and say. "I was Sreaching for a new project and this is what i found" and you can either write it down on a note papper you will be kinda fired .. just warning :)

Clearly this thread isn't asking for feedback, so gtfo please and let us continue our search for a mapper! :)

Back