• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Evolania (2)

Pevez

† Peace †
Reaction score
Hello, OtLand!

Evolution used to be one of the most popular server in the world. I want that to happen again! In this project, called Evolania, we will create a popular server.
We will have a large TP room, with all kinds of monsters, quests and so on. Almost everything in the tp room will be custom made. I want to see something like 100+ tps in the end (updates once a week).
Still; Even though it's a tp room there will be details. I wont hire some noobs for the project.
The server will be on 24/7 (looking for hoster later). We will have homepage and everything. Remember: 8.55 ofcourse, will be using TFS engine.

Interested?
Fill in this formula now!

Evolania - A new Revolution

Last edited:
So you started a new evo porject, because you saw my map released?..
Cool, Good luck with your server, and I'll check it out later how you've mapped it.

Well heres a lil of my work let me know if u like
untitled2.jpg

Uhm, I'm actually interested. Here is some pics;

Rotworms - Just a fast spawn that I mapped

Skeletons-

Route to another city - Latest work [Not 100% done]

Also those is for my project that I'm working on too, but I though I maybe should take a break from it so thats why I wants to join your team.

I also had an evolution map before, I can post some pictures if you want me to.

/WitWot

Last edited: