• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVOLERA.SE server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
wartio i wan´t it but i won´t do a copy i need it because i need some files from it i like the exp and he have no max lvl for example like 700k or what max lvl is and so much in it is good but i can´t do that it´s why i need the data pack plzzz!!!

i have wait and i will wait 24/7 for evolera datapack any nice person plz send me datapack you can´t know how **** much i need this datapack in like 4 years i have want this map now someone uploaded it fast and removed it on like some days and please if u got it don´t say like "how much you pay for it?" because i can´t pay for it because my parents won´t let me do that but i really need it so any nice and kind person please send me it you don´t need upload it for everyone if you don´t want it but i really need it!!!!!

anyone plzzz???

Max level is from exe.. not datapack you have to compile max level.

And No, Stop asking me guys im not going to up load this datapack, You all can make own datapacks with own scripts from otland. Its not hard. Work for it and after you have own maps/datapacks then be proud of them.

Who would like to release a server that is made like 90-100 % by yourself, and let other people use your server? Is that fun?.. Not it ain't.

but still dude i won´t copy it i wan´t some things in datapack that i can´t do by myself and i´m not intrested to buy scripts for rl money who can fix that so i will still write until i get it....

Max level is from exe.. not datapack you have to compile max level.

And No, Stop asking me guys im not going to up load this datapack, You all can make own datapacks with own scripts from otland. Its not hard. Work for it and after you have own maps/datapacks then be proud of them.

Who would like to release a server that is made like 90-100 % by yourself, and let other people use your server? Is that fun?.. Not it ain't.
how can i do it? "compile max level" can you send the script or the cpp??? pls

Please anyone can give us evolera.se all files a evolera change it i thing you can help us with old one

i need it i have say why so comon you no need share it for everyone then if you don´t wanna do it dude but i will not copy i will do my own map just need some files
from the datapack!!!!

i need it i have say why so comon you no need share it for everyone then if you don´t wanna do it dude but i will not copy i will do my own map just need some files
from the datapack!!!!

How old are you Tomtenisse?

I hope you understand this.. "No Release"
Stop begging.

im 14 and thats why i can´t pay my parents no let me but i need it so please i hope you understand i won´t stop begging until i get evolera datapack so dude that faster anyone can give me the faster i can do a good ot and stop begging in this chat so thats why im begging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back