• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Evolution 8.50]

It have many bugs...

A LOT OF BUGS!!!

starting from grapes, when u do exevo pan and get a grape get debuged, when u will heros and see corpse u get debuged because heros drop grapes, and many map bugs more...

i love enigma city / evolution map but this one have a lot of bugs :/

It have many bugs...

A LOT OF BUGS!!!

starting from grapes, when u do exevo pan and get a grape get debuged, when u will heros and see corpse u get debuged because heros drop grapes, and many map bugs more...

agreed.

It have many bugs...

A LOT OF BUGS!!!

Just remove the grapes from items.xml =) If you want to do it the easy way ^^

Otherwise just change it

Aaaa :S WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE BEAUTIFUL EVOLUTION?! Aahhhh!
Terrible mapping.. Still like Evolution!

keep updating plxor, fix some of the bugs with the server this will be a good thread trust me, ignore all the haters!

Help .

when i tried to start it , it stod something with a wrong with mysql. What do i do ? plz help .

help ?

Pictures
333adts.jpg

2ccl3pe.jpg

63rvh0.jpg

fc4fu8.jpg

71itxt.jpg

2zp8f4k.jpg

35kl7yx.jpg

deo5ci.jpg

Download - Evolution 8.5.rar

+Rep ?

its not working, when i try to start the server it stands that its something wrong with mysql. ??

Hey, i downloaded the server, it's good enough..But how do i fix a gm please help me (a)

Back