• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Evolution 8.6 75%Custom Maped! Complete Buy Run server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senzation96

Hoster - Scripter
Reaction score
All Questes are working
99% complete
Stuff to do
Add 2 Teleports for vip hunts.
And thats it!
Forever AOL working with Redskull / Black Skull
Mana Rune - Second Mana Rune <--- in a working quest --- Donation Manarune
Normal uh - Second UH in a working quest ---- Donation Uh
All donation sets working!
4 Custom Spell Balanced ! 1 for each class !
Price: - 39.00 euro For 1 Copy!
Price: - For Setting it up with Uni server with Gesior Acc - Website 45.00 Euro!
I Do [Not] Take Any -Paypal- Buys!. Only Right Away In To My Nordea Bank account [Sweden]
Contact me to buy it. PM Me Here On Otland And Ill Tell You How.
-- If You Purchase This Please do not leach it for free its a private Data pack!

Pictures!
tempel.jpgSpawn.jpgviphunt.jpg

Last edited:
Do you already open it? If yes, how much players, Uptime.

Do you already open it? If yes, how much players, Uptime.

Well i had it up for a test run And i think i got in about 20 in 1 hour and then i closed it but it was just with friends so :)!

I think ure only selling the MAP, because all the scripts you put in the description, already released for free.

To much expensive for it.

I think ure only selling the MAP, because all the scripts you put in the description, already released for free.

To much expensive for it.
The scripts im using is not RELEASED FOR FREE! I Have done the scripts my self! almost all of them!

As i see at the photos, This map looks exactly the same as SuicideOT?

its already released.

Forever Amulet of loss.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mod name="Red Skull Amulet" version="1.0" author="--" contact="--" enabled="yes">
        <description><![CDATA[
                This Is Will Protect Your Items Even If You Have Red Skull or black skull.
        ]]></description>

<item id="2196" article="a" name="Red Skull Amulet" override="yes"/>

<event type="login" name="RedSkullAmulet_Login" event="buffer"><![CDATA[
                registerCreatureEvent(cid, "RedSkullAmulet_Login")
        ]]></event>

<event type="death" name="RedSkullAmulet_Login" event="script"><![CDATA[
                function onDeath(cid, corpse, deathList)
                        if (getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).itemid == 2196) then
                                if (getCreatureSkullType(cid) == SKULL_RED) or (getCreatureSkullType(cid) == SKULL_BLACK) then
                                        doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, false)
                                end
                        end
                        return true
                end
        ]]></event>
</mod>

And mana runes, samples like this.
Sample mana rune.

UH Like this.
Example of super UH

so, maybe the Quests and the map who you do, the 75%, the rest its not hard to someone to put on their servers. More photos. Hunting zones, quests.
I think its not bad server but need more description about it.

As i see at the photos, This map looks exactly the same as SuicideOT?
Well SuicideOT is Based on the same 8.54 map, I Think im Not Sure!, Its built from Scrath server. Only thing i took was the 8.54 map that i upgraded to 8.6 and My Friend Zonna remapped it! Forgot to meantion that Creds to Zonna For the remapping !

------------------------------
Forever Amulet of loss.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mod name="Red Skull Amulet" version="1.0" author="--" contact="--" enabled="yes">
        <description><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[
                This Is Will Protect Your Items Even If You Have Red Skull or black skull.
        ]=]=></description>

<item id="2196" article="a" name="Red Skull Amulet" override="yes"/>

<event type="login" name="RedSkullAmulet_Login" event="buffer"><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[
                registerCreatureEvent(cid, "RedSkullAmulet_Login")
        ]=]=></event>

<event type="death" name="RedSkullAmulet_Login" event="script"><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[
                function onDeath(cid, corpse, deathList)
                        if (getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).itemid == 2196) then
                                if (getCreatureSkullType(cid) == SKULL_RED) or (getCreatureSkullType(cid) == SKULL_BLACK) then
                                        doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, false)
                                end
                        end
                        return true
                end
        ]=]=></event>
</mod>

And mana runes, samples like this.
Sample mana rune.

UH Like this.
Example of super UH

so, maybe the Quests and the map who you do, the 75%, the rest its not hard to someone to put on their servers. More photos. Hunting zones, quests.
I think its not bad server but need more description about it.
Well These are still not the scripts that i use for this ot Mine Are private and built by me. Cant Proof it if no one buy's it either beacuse i wont leach my private Scripts!

LOL this server is already been released on others forums! Ive seen similar servers online. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back