• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evolution Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarek1337

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

I am thinking of downloading a evolution server here and rework the whole thing, then host it.
What would people think/say about that? I have problems to create a new map from scratch.

I'm thinking of 8.61 or 8.60 evolution without any "pay2win" items or like vip access island.

What do you think? Please comment and give some tips

Kind regards, Tarek

You must want a bot2win server going with 8.6, I'd say put in the work on a newer client!

Maybe you need to remake one of my evo servers? :)
Check my ots!

Luan/hydera not pay2win everything with Tokens..etc but you should have some more time to fix it 100% ;)

High / Low monsters exp!

If you want Check it >>> HERE

You must want a bot2win server going with 8.6, I'd say put in the work on a newer client!
Yeh, that's the problem with 8.60. The problem is, I love the way Rule violation ban system works on that shit. (I know worst arguement)

Maybe you need to remake one of my evo servers? :)
Check my ots!

Luan/hydera not pay2win everything with Tokens..etc but you should have some more time to fix it 100% ;)

High / Low monsters exp!

If you want Check it >>> HERE

Thanks I will check this out. :D

I would say 8.6, just make botting not ideal, like make task systems, maybe have botters get marked with a skull so it's free range kill for anyone caught botting ;D

You do know there is a bot for every client right?

8.6 servers are actually pretty good in comparison to the newer servers, hell if i was going to host a server it would be 8.6 or even 8.7 because 8.7 has mounts :p

You do know there is a bot for every client right?

8.6 servers are actually pretty good in comparison to the newer servers, hell if i was going to host a server it would be 8.6 or even 8.7 because 8.7 has mounts :p
I agree. 8.60 haves only 1 working bot i think? And that is ElfbotNG. But on 10.x You have Xeno, and more haha.

I agree. 8.60 haves only 1 working bot i think? And that is ElfbotNG. But on 10.x You have Xeno, and more haha.
Tibia Auto is available for basically every tibia client, except of course otclient but that has candy bot
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tibiaauto/files/tibiaauto/

I see it says you're only 15, well i am almost 40, so I'v been around quite a long time to see the evolution of this game, although I am not aware of everything.

Wtf is Tibia auto? I have never heard of it. xdd
open source bot that's been around for ages.. and like all bots.. if used correctly.. you'll most likely never get banned.

kQ8NbNf.png

This how it looks like right now. Still much things to fix. I got this awesome map by an old friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back